Yield: 6 Medium Waffles
Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 15mins
- Turn on Waffle Maker to pre-heat surface
- Melt Butter in sauce pan
- Combine dry ingredients into bowl and whisk till mixed thoroughly.
- Combine liquid ingredients Eggs+Milk+vanilla in separate Bowl & whisk until eggs are broken
- Mix dry ingredients and liquid ingredients in larger bowl.
- **Add warm BUTTER last and mix thoroughly until thick consistency. Keep the sauce pan with any left over butter (**If the mixture is not thick add a teaspoon of flower until thick.)
- OPTIONAL - Add blueberries or chocolate chips.
- Use left over butter and brush to paint waffle maker
- Use 3/4 cup per waffle
- Repeat step 9 till all batter is gone
The key to a good waffle is preparation. Make sure you heat up the butter and then cool it down. Add it at the correct step in this recipe so that it doesn't get caked up or oily. Make sure you heat up the surface of the waffle maker and use butter to coat it.
Here are the Allergen Free ingredients we always use for this recipe:
2 Cups Red Mill Gluten Free Flower
1 Tablespoon (TBS) Lakanto Monk Fruit Sugar replacement
1/4 Teaspoon (TSP) Sea Salt
4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 stick Organic Salted Butter (1/2 Cup)
2 Large Organic Eggs
1 & 3/4 Cups Meyenberg Goat Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract